Last Thanksgiving break I rented the HBO series John Adams and thought it was fabulous (so did many others because it won a record-breaking 13 Emmy Awards). Although it is far to long to show the whole series in my classes, there are definitely bits and pieces that I will show next year.
A few months back I was at Target and I saw a tag that said this series was on sale from $49.99 mark down to $14.99!!! Of course when I looked on the shelf they were all out. Long story short, the tag was a mistake- it was only suppose to be on sale for $39.99 but since the sign said $14.99 the manager gave me a rain check for that price. I've checked back 2 or 3 times and they haven't had it in but yesterday they finally had a copy! I am so happy I was able to score such a great deal!

No comments:
Post a Comment