Sunday, October 3, 2010

Meet Miss Rush

Greetings and welcome to my blog!  For you new readers (current parents and students of mine), I thought I would introduce myself!

I'm Miss Rush...

This is my 8th (ahh, can't believe it!) year teaching Social Studies at LRHS!


I graduated from the University of Maine with a bachelor's  degree in Secondary Education, concentration in Social Studies:

 I've also earned a master's degree in Education from the University of New England.  This was a challenge since I was still teaching full time while earning this degree!  I definitely know this degree helped me become a better teacher, however!

I'm the co-advisor for the Class of 2012, which is a lot of work but very rewarding:

When I'm not teaching, you will most likely find me with a camera in hand or in my craft room!

I am also really passionate about traveling and have been lucky enough to go to Europe 4 times (so far!),  two times as leader of student trips from LRHS to Italy/Greece and the
British Isles:

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment